How secure is ANBTX Mobile Deposit?
ANBTX Mobile Deposit, available on the ANBTX Mobile Banking app, uses a variety of advanced technology to make sure the app -- and your deposit information -- stays safe. Your bank account numbers are not stored within the ANBTX Mobile Banking app. And for added security, your check images are not stored on your mobile device.
How do I enroll in ANBTX Mobile Deposit?
• Download the ANBTX Mobile Banking app from the iTunes or Google Play Store.
• Complete the in-app enrollment. Please enroll all checking, savings, or money market accounts you think you may want to use during the initial set-up process.
• You will receive an email verifying your enrollment within 1-2 business days. (Note: You may need to check your spam folder to ensure the email did not get routed there.)
• Once you receive approval, you can login to ANBTX Mobile Banking and begin using the app.
How do I add multiple accounts during enrollment?
Enroll all checking, savings, or money market accounts you think you may want to use during the initial set-up process. First, create a nickname for the account. For example, you could name your account "primary," "home checking," or "family savings." It's up to you. Make sure the nickname is clear and distinct from the other accounts. Then, select the type of account you will be enrolling. Next, enter your account number in the space provided. You may opt for this account to be your default. Finally, type in the Captcha code and click submit. If you would like to add additional accounts, you may do so by clicking the "Add Account" link located in the account area of the enrollment section.
What kind of checks can I process using ANBTX Mobile Deposit™?
ANBTX Mobile Deposit can process checks payable in U.S. dollars and drawn on any U.S. bank, including:
• Personal checks
• Business checks
• Cashier’s checks
Please note that temporary checks may not be accepted with mobile deposit.
How do I get the best image of the check using ANBTX Mobile Deposit™?
Ensure the following
• Entire check is visible and in focus,
• Check is on a dark background,
• There is sufficient lighting,
• Check is the only thing visible in the photo,
• There are no obstructions,
• All edges can be seen,
• You hold the phone as steady as possible.
Note: Please remember to endorse the check with “For mobile deposit only, account #______” before you scan it. If you don't, the payor's bank may choose not to pay it, and the deposit credit to your account will be reversed.
Can I review previous deposits?
Yes! Previously uploaded deposits may be reviewed to monitor their status. From the main menu, tap the “Review” button. A list of recent transactions will display with a deposit status symbol to indicate: Pending, Accepted, or Not Accepted. Tap the transaction to open and review specific detail data for the deposit.
When will my funds be available?
Deposits submitted before 6:00 p.m. (Central Standard Time) on a business day generally will be available the next business day. Deposits submitted after 6:00 p.m. or on a non-business day will be processed the next business day. In some instances, availability may be delayed if we require further review of a deposit.
What should I do with my check(s) after I've deposited it?
After you complete your transaction, write “electronically presented” and the date of deposit on the face of the check. Please retain the marked check for 30 days after your deposit, and then destroy it. This allows sufficient time in case the original check is required for any reason.
Why isn't my deposit showing up in my account yet?
If you have successfully uploaded your check and the deposit has not shown up in your account yet, it could be for one of the following reasons:
• Your check is pending review, check the status under the “review” button within the app.
• Your check has been rejected, check the status under the “review” button within the app.
• You haven’t allowed enough time for processing. Please refer to the question “When will my funds be available” for more information.
What if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, please contact us at email@example.com or 800-837-6584 for assistance in resetting. Please DO NOT include account numbers over email.