Treasury Management | Positive Pay
With losses into the billions, identify theft and check fraud is a concern for all businesses. Positive Pay and Reverse Positive Pay services can help protect your business from losses due to check fraud.
By using Positive Pay from American National Bank of Texas, you have complete control over which checks are held for review and which checks are paid, significantly reducing the potential for check fraud while saving you time and money.
- Your company will submit an electronic file to the bank of all checks issued
- The bank will compare that file to the checks that are presented for payment to detect and prevent potential fraudulent checks from being paid
- Checks that do not match your issued check file are reported to you and images can be viewed via NetTeller Cash Management™
- Your company advises the bank through NetTeller Cash Management™ to pay or return those checks
Reverse Positive Pay
- With Reverse Positive Pay you perform a daily audit of all checks being presented to identify any fraudulent activity
- Your company advises the bank if any fraudulent checks are presented for payment
Contact your American National Bank of Texas relationship manager or Treasury Management Services at 1.800.837.6584 or email@example.com for more information.