Banking Careers at ANBTX
American National Bank of Texas is always searching for new talent to join our ever growing team. With a strong commitment to our customers and our community, we know that the competitive advantage we have in the North Texas region is firmly planted in the success of each of our employees.
ANBTX has a longstanding commitment to our region and our employees. For ten years, ANBTX has been selected as one of the Top 100 Places to Work in Dallas/Fort Worth by The Dallas Morning News, and we have a history of providing our employees and the community with a strong sense of integrity and stability.
Since 1875, we’ve been dedicated to helping businesses grow, families prosper, and communities thrive. And we've grown to be one of the largest, independent community banks in the area.
At American National Bank of Texas, there are several areas for career opportunities and development.
- Retail Banking – Providing retail banking products and services to North Texas
- Commercial Banking – Providing banking expertise, products and services while building longstanding relationships with local business partners
- Wealth Management – Offering financial consulting, trust, investment and retirement services
- Treasury Management – Providing services for growing businesses so they may better manage cash flow, deposits, and accounts
- Banking Operations – Providing operations and management support of our growing banking centers and services
- Medical with prescription coverage
- Tax-favored flexible spending accounts
- Dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, and critical illness
- 401(k) with company matching funds
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Banking Services
- Paid Time off: Vacation, miscellaneous time off (MTO), and holidays
- Financial wellness programs
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Student loan debt repayment program
ANBTX provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. ANBTX will provide reasonable accommodation when requested to enable completion of the online employment inquiry form or, if desired, an alternative method of inquiry. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please email Jobs@anbtx.com for assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster.
Search for Open Positions
Are you interested in becoming a member of the ANBTX team? We have jobs in the following counties: Dallas, Collin, Hunt, Kaufman, Rockwall, Tarrant and Van Zandt.
Resources: Download Adobe Acrobat