YOUR kPlan Service Providers
Recommended Plan Size $500k or more in assets
BPAS is a national provider of retirement plan and fund administration, transfer agency, collective investment fund, and other institutional trust services. They support 3,800 retirement plans, $52 billion in trust assets, $1 trillion in fund administration, and more than 400,000 participants. Nine offices across the country. With our breadth of services, depth of creative talent, and financial resources, they are well positioned to help clients solve benefit plan challenges without the need to engage multiple providers. Over fifty household name clients: Burger king, KFC, Sephora, Westin Hotel & Resorts, Marriott, Oracle, Verizon, Chrysler, Bausch & Lomb, Chevron, Black & decker, Taco bell, Nestle, etc. One company. One call.
BPAS is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Community Bank System, Inc. (CBSI, NYSE: CBU). CBSI is ranked by Forbes as one of America’s best largest banks.
- Plan Administration & Recordkeeping
- Custom pricing
- Experienced tenured staff
- Open architechure (20k plus funds to choose)
- Actuarial & Pension
- Fiduciary services
- Healthcare Consulting
- VEBA & HRA/HSA
- AutoRollovers & MyPlanLoan
- Transfer Agency
- Fund Administration
- Collective Investment Funds
- Self-directed account option (SDBA)
- Financial Wellness program
Recommended for Startup plans up to $500k in assets
Lincoln is a fortune 250 company established over 110 years ago and in the retirement plan business since 1995. As a leading provider, they have over 67 billion in retirement plan assets, over 22,000 plan sponsors and over 1.5 billion retirement plan participants.
Lincoln Financial Capabilities:
- Recordkeeping only – outside TPA relationships
- A competitive and dynamic pricing strategy (priced based on assets and average account balance)
- Custom pricing for plans over 5 million
- 260 investment choices
- Experienced staff
- A dedicated support and service structure
- Technology to improve efficiencies and services
- Marketing support designed to help you grow and retain members
- Easy transition and new plan onboarding
- Financial Wellness programs
Learn more about Lincoln Financial and offering your employees a YOUR kPlan 401(k) Program.