Treasury Management | ACH Cash Disbursements
Using Automated Clearing House (ACH) services is a highly reliable and efficient way for businesses to make a variety of financial transactions, from collecting customer payments to remitting vendor and employee payments. The ACH process not only saves time, but it save on paperwork and unnecessary costs as well.
ACH cash disbursements allow you to pay suppliers and disburse funds electronically. With ACH cash disbursements you maintain control of your funds until you decide payments are to be made. ACH cash disbursements eliminate the need to write checks, check processing and reconcilement.
ACH Cash Disbursements
- Electronically pay vendors or make other cash disbursements through the ACH network
- Submit your disbursement file manually or upload National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) formatted files through NetTeller Cash Management™
- Provides greater control over the timing of payments
- Reduce the number and cost of checks you prepare and reconcile
- Eliminate postage and mailing expense
- Reduce the risk of check fraud
Contact your American National Bank of Texas relationship manager or Treasury Management Services at 1.800.837.6584 or email@example.com for more information.