A Message from ANBTX's President & CEO:
These past few weeks and months have been challenging for all of us, and I know words alone cannot adequately express my appreciation to—and for—our customers and employees. Your patience, understanding, and overall support have been remarkable. And I am pleased that we were able to reopen our banking center lobbies on June 10, 2020.
Keep in mind, even as we have moved forward with reopening our lobbies, we may need to temporarily close a banking center or restrict lobby access and reinstate our appointment-only policy for one (or more) banking centers.
As always, our priority is keeping everyone safe. To do so, we will continue to have protocols in place for all locations, and we will follow all local and state guidelines. This includes:
- limiting capacity inside our lobbies;
- requiring a mask or face covering (we’ll have plenty on hand if you need one);
- practicing social distancing; and
- asking everyone to stay home if they are feeling sick (or may have been exposed to someone who is sick).
To determine if a banking center is open and accepting walk-in visits or if they are requiring appointments, go to our Locations page, find your local banking center, and review the details for that individual location. You can also contact the banking center directly (see the Important Information section below for details).
I also want to encourage you to continue using our online appointment tool to conveniently schedule an in-person visit to a banking center. Walk-ins are welcome (at our banking centers with open lobbies) but making an appointment in advance can help reduce your wait time in the lobby.
And don't forget about our contact-less digital and automated solutions that let you bank on-the-go and on your schedule.
Thank you again for your support of ANBTX. The emergence of COVID-19 and the impact of this pandemic has created uncertainty and fear, both personally and economically. But we are here to help, and we are committed to providing the financial tools and resources you need.
Robert A. Hulsey
President & CEO
Listed below are details on how to reach us—either in-person, by appointment, or via phone—as well as how to sign up for our digital services and other helpful information.
Updated July 7, 2020
- Find a banking center and review hours of operation > Visit
- Schedule an appointment online to visit a banking center > Schedule
- Contact us to schedule an appointment by phone > Call
- Enroll in consumer online and mobile banking > Enroll
- Enroll in business online and mobile banking > Call us at 214.863.6224
- Contact our Customer Care Unit > Call us at 972.563.2611
- Get additional information about COVID-19 > Visit CDC.gov